Friday, November 21, 2008

Let's Read!

Our ward has an enrichment activity group that is a book discussion. This is my outlet. We had it last night and it was at my house. I LOVE reading. It is my thing I do as a stay at home mom to stay sane. It spurs my intellect. We discussed "The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom. It is a story of a lady who lived in Holland and helped to hide the Jews and ended up in a concentration camp and how she kept her outlook so she could not be bitter. It has so mnay applications to our lives today how we can be true Christians and truly rely on the Lord and give him our burdens. It is a good book. If you know of a good book, please let me know! I always have 2 or 3 books I am reading at a time and am always interested in more. Next month we are going to read the Count of Monte Cristo and if you want to join in, please do and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.