Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Brand New Me!

I got my hair cut this week. It is short. I can home and Bridger said, “So you’re 24 again?” meaning I have the same haircut as I did when he married me when I was 24. I told him I didn’t want him trading me in for a newer model so I was remaking myself (j/k). I just needed something that was faster to do. Even though there wasn’t much to my haircut before, it took forever to blow dry and I don’t usually have that time. I need something I can do and go so I don’t continue to go places with wet hair because I don’t have time to blow dry it. It is not my favorite or Bridger’s (why do men like long hair) but my hair usually grows faster while I am pregnant so I can grow it out again if the verdict if nay.

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.