I looked at my posts and realized it has been 2MONTHS since I last posted! The song, "Sunrise, Sunset" applies to my feelings about life lately. I remember the sun coming up and I see the sun go down and I wonder what happened in between that time. It seems to fly by. We successfully made it through our primary program at church. I think the Sunbeams were ready to be done! I was sitting on the front row by them and kept them from crawling on their chair and up over the front wall. Daven kept saying, "Another song?" "Is it my turn, YET?" We have had our first snowfall over the weekend. I am waiting for it to melt so I can mow up those leaves that are all over my backyard. Bridger was called to be assistant scout master. They have yet to release him from his other 2 callings. He has had some changes at work and his job duties have changed to where he will be working in the office more and covering 6 states instead of SE Idaho. I am hoping that means less travel and we will see him some more. Corban has started wrestling and has been at school at 7 am to 5 pm including practices and meets 2x a week that last 2-3 hours. He has been to several merit badge pow-wows trying to knock as many merit badges out of the way as he can. It is seriously impedeing on any time I used to do laundry/cook/etc. It will last through the beginning of December and I can't wait! I have been busy with PTSA at the middle school. I am also trying to use up all those tomatoes from my garden that are finally ripening in the basement. For Halloween, Corban was half skeleton half Corban, Kjerstin was Princess Tiger Lily from Peter Pan, Brynna was Little Red Riding Hood, Daven was Mario (although he had 4 differnt costumes-his photo is his attempt of saying I am tired of dressing up and this is as good as it gets after Trunk or Treat, trick or treating to grandmas/grandpas, class parties, etc.), Gideon was Yoda and loved answering the door and telling the kids trick or treat and bye. I was Madame Hooch from Harry Potter (the flying instructor). I have put the Halloween decorations away, put up Thanksgiving, and am already anticipating Christmas . I trying to remember to be grateful for all we have been blessed with. I am trying to re-read the Book of Mormon again before the end of the year and am thorougly enjoying it. Happy Fall ya'll!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
You sound so busy! Cute Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment