I can't believe it has been so long since my last post! We now have a new member of the family. Brynna received Henderson for her eighth birthday present. Bridger told me yesterday he got his first cat when he was eight and it was also black and white. Kind of a weird coincidence.
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.

1 comment:
Hi Cindy-I can't believe it's been so long since I've commented on anyone's blog. I, like you, feel a little bit crazy!
Your family is beautiful, and growing up so quickly. I will try to keep in better touch. I'm not on facebook, so sometimes I feel a bit out of the loop! Take care!
Kristeen
Post a Comment