Friday, November 21, 2008

Bridger's birthday


This week was Bridger's birthday. I told him he was a year older than he was because I thought I was a year older than I am! I guess that it won't be such a shock for me to turn a year older next year. Maybe it is because I am so tired that I feel old. I don't know. Bridger doesn't like me to spend money on presents for him. I compromised by buying him Swiss Rolls, a favorite treat of his and the kids. Kjerstin just had to take a picture on the digital camera so here is a picture of the swiss rolls!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy,
We love the cute pictures of our grandchildren! You are such a good Mom! Take good care of yourself, too.
Love,
Dad and Mom

Teeples Family said...

I saw the picture and had to ask: Has Bridger ever heard of the "Swiss Roll Challenge?"

When we lived in Orem and were going to school, Ryan worked late nights at the market research company. He worked with a guy that was as skinny as a rail, but would eat ANYTHING. One time they found month old jerky between the keyboards of the computer, and the guy ate it! Well, one day Ryan issued a "Swiss Roll Challenge," and this guy ate a whole box of Swiss Rolls in 1 minute flat. I am serious!
I am not sure if that's anything to be proud of, but it has made for years of laughter for us! Don't let Bridger get any ideas!

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.