Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Corban
This week is Corban's birthday. He has decided he doesn't want any presents for himself. He wants us to use the money to buy presents for the other members of his family. Very sweet. I told him he has to have at least one present for himself. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. I know it is good to encourage giving but I don't want his birthday to be over and for him to be regretful, either. He wants to buy Barbies for his sisters. He wants to buy gardening stuff for Bridger. He wants to buy diapers for Daven. The thing he wants for me doesn't cost any money. He just wants me to be happy. Either I am a grouch all the time or I just must be really hard to please. It could be neither. I should just be happy I have such a wonderful boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
Ah, so generous
Post a Comment