Sunday, August 30, 2009

School Time!

We survived our first week of school. We won’t be in full swing until after Labor Day. Then TaVaci and dance will start. I start teaching pre-school this week. Kjerstin’s woke up at 5:45am to tell everyone we only had an hour left to sleep. She then woke up at 6:35 to tell me to wake her up in 10 minutes. She is so funny. I don’t think I was ever like that. She loves to be the boss and be in charge. I was probably like that, though! Corban seems to be doing well so far in school. On his first day when I asked him how school was the answer was “Great!” I never get those responses. It will be a little busier this week than last. It is just breaking me slowly in I guess.

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.