Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Brynna
Since the older kids have been at school, I have had more time to be with my Brynna. She says some pretty funny things. Yesterday, Kjerstin was trying to decide what to wear. Her answer, "Just wear something fashionable." What great advice from your 4 year old sister. She was also asking me if I would ever be a grandma and if she would ever be a grandma. I told her I would be a grandma to her kids. She told me when she had kids she would live far away (where Uncle Jared lives- D.C.) but it would be okay because she would arrange "play dates" for me to see my grandchildren. So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment