Sunday, September 27, 2009
Being Happy
Bridger was out of town in Dupont this last week.. The kids really missed him. Bridger has made a point of hugging each of our kids every day. I don’t think I am so good at this. But because he is hugging them, he hugs me more often, too. It makes me happier. Maybe hugging them will make them happier! Maybe that is why they missed him so much. It is either that, or their Mom is a grouch and knows when they try to stay home from school "sick" but aren't really sick. Corban and Kjerstin tried that this week. When Kjerstin was home "resting" she asked if she could go to Grandma's instead. That is how I know I am NOT fun! Corban has a new favorite food, too. Popcorn with chocolate chips sprinkled over it while it is still hot so they melt. I think he has had it 3 days out of the week. So despite his boring day home. The rest of his week sounds pretty sweet to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment