Sunday, December 20, 2009
Christmas Break
I was going to post my Christmas letter last week but it took me all week to finish it and I still want Bridger's input before I post it. Now comes the time to keep the kids occupied for 2 whole weeks. I am not complaining. I am ready for a break in routine but I think that they will have me running (with all my extra energy). Not to mention that I still need to finish up some shopping. :) We had tons of snow and I thought I could occupy them with sledding. This last week it rained and has been in the high 30's, low 40's and the snow is gone! We got everyone's stuff out last night and looked it over to make sure it looked equitable. I think it is okay. I am just never sure if everyone is going to be happy. That is the hard part about Christmas for me. My Dad always had a hard part with that and I guess I inherited it! The good news is that Bridger finished his classes. Goodbye ISU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment