Well I have passed my due date and there is still no sign no indication that the baby is anxious to come out. My Dr. is out of town this week so there will probably be no induction. I am fairly sure this will be the last child we will have, so I guess I am getting as much pregnancy as I can so I won't miss it (as if that could happen). Kjerstin last night prayed that the baby would come out so I wouldn't have to worry about (what I heard) cooking, (what she said) kicking. I haven't had a menu for the last 2 weeks because I haven't known if I would need it. You can tell I heard what I was thinking about. We had the missionaries over for dinner a few weeks ago. One of the elders birthdays was February 15th. He thought it would be cool if my baby had the same birthday. I was sure that was impossible. I am once again proved wrong! I guess it just goes to show that children listen to you no better in utero than out! Don't feel bad for me, though. I have done an adequate job of consoling myself with sweets that I don't normally eat. Not the best idea but it is working for now! I will just have to pay for it later!
P.S. Just a funny side note--my girls we playing Super Nanny the other night. I am pretty sure that was not a game I played when I was growing up. I was doing dishes and cracking up just listening to them. At least it made dishes go by faster!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
I am waiting! Let me know when you have had this little one!
Post a Comment