Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Brighten Our Days
Having a new baby in the house, I have heard some funny comments from the kids. Brynna said we should have named him handsome. I was changing his diaper and he was crying. Corban was trying to help by holding his binki in his mouth. He was still crying. Corban said, "I don't think he likes me." I explained that babies just don't like to have their diapers changed because of the cold air, wipes, etc. Kjerstin said, "Oh yeah, I remember when Daven did that. Memories." Like she has been around for a long time. I had to chuckle. The kids were asking what he knows how to do (nothing) and I said that he learn how to burp, etc. One of the kids said that they could teach him. Corban said, "As long as we don't teach him any swear words." I am glad he is not teaching them to him but why is that what he is thinking of? It has made me chuckle (and made my stomach hurt) and remember the sun that shines through the clouds to brighten our days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment