Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Catch up!

How do you catch up from 6 weeks worth of events? I have thought about posting but have been too tired. Every time I sit down to write my energy (creative and all inclusive) have been waning. It is spring break for the kids this week. It is also (on Wednesday) my 6 week mark, which means I am able to do things for myself again. I never thought I would say I was grateful to be able to vacuum, grocery shop, and carry laundry. I am documenting it here lest I forget I have felt this way! My mom and my husband have been wonderful in helping me. The kids are adjusting well to Gideon. The girls love him a little too much and have treated him like a doll (snuck him into their room to play with him and their doll toys like stroller, high chair, bed, etc.) I couldn't be too mad as I did the same to my little sister. Daven has become a Daddy's boy. He was not happy that I haven't been able to lift him, so he has bonded with Bridger and prefers him to me now. It is fun to see how much he loves him. I am still not sleeping a lot at night but I am so grateful be able to distance myself (time wise) from the birth. Gideon is really a good baby. I am just grateful for so many things in my life right now. I love the spring weather and that I can do something about it. I love my kids. I love my husband. I love my wonderful mother. I am blessed!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.