Here are some photos of us over the last 6 weeks!


Below left- From Wolf to Woof at the museum of Idaho

RightHere are some kids who had a picnic in the car on the way to the Museum on Idaho

Above center-Brynna in her trappers fur vest on a horse. She loves horses and wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up!
Left- Kjerstin as Laura Ingalls Wilder
Right- Kjerstin loves to pose!
Right center- Giddy up Daven!
Above Left - Kjerstin performed in her Gymnastics recital. She is getting really good!
Above Right- Snuggling with my two little boys
Above Right- Snuggling with my two little boys
Left -This is Corban's cake he and Bridger made for the Blue and Gold banquet. The bottom one is a badge on rollerskating. The top on is a 100 years of scouting commemoration. I was sad I didn't get any cake (I am not eating chocolate while I am nursing).
Below left- Corban had his pine wood derby. Lighting Storm was fast but not fast enough to move on to districts. But Corban sure had fun racing! Below center-Corban got his bear in cub scouts! Way to go Corban!
RightHere are some kids who had a picnic in the car on the way to the Museum on Idaho
Right- Kjerstin loves to pose!

No comments:
Post a Comment