Friday, March 16, 2012
Moving
The last day I posted was 2/13. On 2/14 Bridger came home at lunch with flowers. Ahhh. I said, "You didn't have to do that." He said, "It's not for Valentines Day." He has been applying/ interviewing for awhile waiting for that right job to come along. He finally got it! He told me we were moving to Omaha. I think I was in a state of continual deep breathing for weeks to try to calm my nerves. I had a headache for 2 weeks and ended up in the ER to treat the headache that had gotten so bad that I was vomiting, dehydrated and couldn't keep any headache medicine in my stomach. We have been in Pocatello for almost 7 years. It is the longest we have been anywhere. I grew up saying I didn't want to stay but now I see what a nice place to raise a family it is. I was not very excited. I know it will be great for Bridger. Instead of being a claim rep, he will be managing a group of about 9 claim reps. It means more hours he will likely be away from us. I think that is the part that I just don't want to swallow. I am sure it will all work out. I think I am just one of those people who have a hard time with change and I drag my heels all the way. When I get there it all seems okay. We have a really great relocation package. We have now sold our house, and have found a house in Omaha (actually in a little community outside Omaha called Gretna). Here is the link: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/441-Brentwood-Dr-Gretna-NE-68028/6639064_zpid/ . I think it will do for our family. I found another house I liked better but we felt this was where the Lord wanted us. I wanted to say, "But I don't want to move to Nebraska, can't I at least have the house I want?" I am sure there is a reason we are supposed to be there. I just can't wait to find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment