Sunday, March 25, 2012

Eye of the Storm

I feel like I am currently in the eye of the storm, where life is peaceful and calm for a brief moment. We have things kind of settled for our home purchase in Omaha. We have a contract on our home here (so I don't need to clean like an insane woman and drive my kids crazy for being kids). I have quit my paper route and mystery shopping so I would have time to do what needed to be done. They are releasing me from my calling, too! I honestly haven't been this non busy in almost 2 years (maybe longer). I have time to read again. It makes me feel like I am being lazy. I should have something more productive to do. I feel like there is something I should be doing to prepare for the chaos my life will enter but I don't know what that thing I should do is! Bridger is crazy busy at work which makes me feel even more guilty for not being busy. I wish life wasn't at such extremes most of the time. It is either too busy or not busy enough. Or maybe it is me just not being present enough in the moment to enjoy what that moment has to offer. Maybe a little bit of it all. By the time I get used to not being busy, it will be busy again. I guess this is plateau training for my soul. It better be getting in great shape!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.