Wednesday, April 4, 2012
The last dance
The kids had spring break last week. It was a good opportunity to let them have one last time doing things they love. One Monday, their Aunt Pam took them to the movies for one last time. On Tuesday they went to their Grandma Critchfield's for one last time working on their scrapbooks with her. On Wednesday, we went to Outer Limits with one of my friends and her kids one last time and then drove to Rexburg to see our neighbors who moved there. On Wednesday we got together some of our other neighbors who have moved. On Friday they got haircuts and played with friends again. On Saturday, their cousins came into town and they got to spend time with them which was probably the best part of the week for all of them. Bridger and I had a gift certificate to use at at local hotel with theme rooms. We took advantage of that on Friday night and stayed in the room under the sea and watched the morning session of conference laying in bed there. It was a good week. I don't know why I have such a hard time with change. I always think things are the best they can be here and I don't allow the Lord to show me what more he can give me. I have always been blessed with more than I thought possible and need to exercise faith that once again will be the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
You are such a great mom, who is always doing so much for your kids. Even though change can be scary, you will still have your family with you and many more opportunities to come. We will miss you!
Post a Comment