I sat in a Relief Society lesson yesterday and just wanted to cry. I watched a sister teach a lesson on temples. When this sister moved into the ward she was inactive and I was assigned to be her visiting teacher. She is not currently endowed. I read the lesson beforehand and was a little worried how she would feel about teaching it. She did so beautifully and it has been a pleasure of mine to watch her grow and flourish in the gospel. I am going to move and going to miss seeing the continued growth in her life. I am going to miss her friendship.
Two of my sisters drove to Idaho over the weekend to say goodbye. They are trying to help me stay positive and excited. My one sister said, "Think of this as a new chapter in your life." I have heard and mayve even uttered this phrase before in my life. I also love to read but have never pictured myself in the story so well as now. As a reader I am always anxious to get onto the next chapter to see what lays in store for the heroine. I have never wanted to stay in the same chapter in a book. I don't know why I want to stay in this same chapter in my life and cannot express more excitement of the unknown adventure that lays before me. I need to start thinking of myself in the third person to more accurately get a view on things in my life. I think I am too close to the picture to see things accurately. Cindy is going to help her little boy do a puzzle then will then clean the freezer out! (I don't know if this is working but as the song says, "Let us all press on!")
Monday, April 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment