Sunday, June 24, 2012
Fathers Day
Bridger told me he had a nice Fathers Day. I am glad. I am grateful he is the father of our children. On Sunday, he had taken Daven out of sacrament meeting to go to the bathroom. When they came in, we were ready for a prayer. Daven ran in. Bridger was waiting in the back until it was over. Daven got up to the front and didn't know what to do. He saw Bridger standing in the back and ran back to him. He knew he would be okay if he was standing where his Dad was. I hope he remembers that feeling and can always trust his Dad to lead him to safety. We went to the Wildlife Safari Adventure on Saturday. It is a place where you drive your car around to look at animals. There were deer, elk, moose, cranes, wolves, eagles, bears, etc. It was pretty cool. That is what is in the Pocatello zoo so I wasn't too excited. But I have never been in a car driving so close to them in their natural habitat. We then took Bridger out to dinner. We can say it was for me but I feel just as blessed for not having to cook and do dishes. Sunday we made him a special breakfast and dinner.The kids gave him gifts and cards. He got a massage ( a tradition in our house on Fathers Day). I think it gives the kids an opportunity to serve their Dad. He also got a nap. Any day with a nap is good with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment