We got both cars in the garage this week! That is not to say we are done, but still making progress! I heard someone compare moving and trying to find the place for everything in a new house like Tetris. I think it fits! I am not very good at that game. Maybe that is why it is taking me so long. I also did some yard saling last week and got some more items to make the house more the way I want it. It is so funny how many little purchases you have to make to fit the new space you have. They all add up! I had a friend tell me how awesome the yard sales are here and she did not lie. It was amazing. In one neighborhood alone there were over 60 yard sales! I hit my yard saling budget before I was ready to be done. It was fun to get out and see some more of Omaha, too!
I got my hair cut. I am not sure that she is as good as my last hairdresser. When I asked people here for referrals, their hairdressers were not taking new clients. It will probably be fine, but I may try someone else out next time, too. We also made our first trip to the pediatrician here. I am sure we will make more. Schools want all children to have their well child before school starts. I think that is crazy to have all school age kids trying to get in for a well child in a 3 month period during the year. We hit the pool this week. The Gretna pool is small and lacks the bling of fancier pools but still has created a daily request to go to the pool. We signed up for swim lessons, too. That starts next week. I took the kids to the zoo again. Corban was less than thrilled. We still haven't seen everything! We will go back but I will be convincing him that we should go. With five kids, it is hard to please everyone all of the time.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment