Monday, July 6, 2009
The Fifth
Well, I am glad to announce that I am currently pregnant with our last child. I emphasize the last part. I am happy to be done with being pregnant and to have that phase out of my life. By the time this one enters kindergarten I will have been home with toddlers for 15 years. I guess that is a career if there ever was one. The baby is due February 8th but obviously I hope that he/she comes sooner. I have felt okay with some good days mixed in with the bad days. Usually it is all bad days so I really can't complain. I will keep you updated on any more news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
Congratulations! I hope that your pregnancy goes well. I know what you are feeling with the "last." I gave birth to Keira when I was 34 1/2 and it was a much different pregnancy-I felt it! I am now 35 as of June 7, and I am feeling old! But it is great to be in a new chapter--even though it is a little sad to see them grow so fast!
Post a Comment