Sunday, June 28, 2009

Birthday

I had my birthday this last week. It is always just as nice for me to see how many people go out of their way to call or send a card on a day that really is just like any other. It makes you feel loved. Bridger wrapped up my kids (excluding Daven-he's not into dark, confined spaces) in a huge giant present and had me open it. I knew they were inside but they were just so tickled to jump out and say "Happy Birthday!" They really are a pretty good present most days. It reminds me of the childrens book called "The Precious Present" about a person who is always looking for this valuable gift but doesn't realize that it is the present that is all about us--kind of a play on words, "Giving Tree" type book. I guess that is all the wisdom I have accrued in my 34 years thus far on Earth.

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.