Wednesday, June 3, 2009
End of an Era
Kjerstin's 7th birthday is this week. She had clothes and more clothes on her list and specifics of what she wanted the clothes to look like. So, I took her shopping instead of buying gifts for her. We went to Idaho Falls (to make it more of an experience) and went out to lunch, and went shopping. She is a shopper to be sure. I told her she could have 1 toy from Toys R Us. Well, the toy she picked out was lip gloss. I fear I am at the end of the toy era with her. I am not sure how I feel about that. Can my little girl be growing up so fast? I am not sure I am ready for the teenage years or the tween years yet either. I don't think anyone asked if I was ready so ready or not here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment