Sunday, June 28, 2009
We Don't Know it All
I didn't get a post up last week. It had been a very busy day on Saturday and I was too tired to do more than I had to Sunday, which isn't saying a lot since my mother in-law cooked dinner and I just had to show up. I don't know what I will have to do when we live somewhere not close to family and I have to cook once again for these occasions! I have been spoiled. Saturday we had a visiting teaching appreciation breakfast that I had had to cook for, and also I had to help bake brownies for all the dads in the ward. I don't think I have had to do that much cooking in a day for a long time. I was also in a skit for the breakfast. It was called Snow White and the Seven Doors. Snow White visit teaches Sis. Doc, Sis. Sleepy with the new-baby, Sis. Grouchy, etc. I was the wives of the dwarves. I had several people tell me that they had no idea I had any acting in me! I must had hid my talent well because we did skits 2 times a year at family reunions growing up and I took drama in junior high. It made me realize we really know very little about the people we interact with daily. Hopefully we know more about our spouse. I just think it gives us better reason to reserve judgment on the basis that we don't know it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment