Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Inspiration
I have been reading "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" and also "Sink Reflections" (it is a book by the "Flylady" Marla Cilley on how to keep your house clean in minutes a day). I am wondering how I will get it all done with another baby on the way when I don't feel like I am keeping up like I want to now. Bridger and I went to the temple on Saturday. I got the strongest impression while I was there that it will all be okay (which is probably a given for you all since we know the Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle). I just feel that my abilities will increase whatever needs to happen so it will all work out. It is always comforting to get those revelations because you know the Lord knows you and your situation and cares about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment