Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is on my mind

I really loved having my kids home during break. They were so helpful and it was fun to do some stuff we don't normally have time for (movies, out the lunch, cousin time). Back to reality and a busy schedule. It is good for all of us, I suppose. We had 3 cases of strep throat of the break. Maybe that is part of the reason why it was so nice to have them home because they weren't feeling as well and weren't as wild! We went to a baptism preview for Kjerstin on Sunday night. She is SO excited for her baptism in June. It helps that it will be ON her actual birthday. It's amazing to me my kids are getting so old! It feels like we just did this with Corban and it is Kjerstin's turn already. I guess the getting older thing helps with the getting helpful thing. I would say I don't feel old so I don't know where the time has gone, but through my pregnancy tinted glasses I am wearing I both look and feel old! This Friday I will be one month away (not that I am counting)! And the good/bad part is I have done really well so far with my blood pressure/ pre-eclampsia concerns that usually arise so I don't see an induction in my future unless I am overdue with a 10 pound baby! See, I need the schedule to keep me occupied so I don't worry so much about when this baby will come!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.