Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another busy week!




Bridger was in Montana this week. He was in charge of a meeting for their unit. It was a lot of responsibility and I think it went well. He had some stupid experiences happen, too. One of the guys he worked with kept stealing his ideas, and not communicating with Bridger. He had some people talk negatively about the meeting while he was standing right there, too. He had lots of good comments as well. And it was a good taste of leadership for him. I am proud of him and I think he enjoyed it. He really doesn’t have much time to himself. We need to figure out a way to take the yard off of his hands and I don’t know Gideon is up for me doing it. Maybe when the kids are out of school it will seems better. I need to figure out summer plans as well for them. Being a mother is much like being a cruise director in the summer.
I took the preschool kids to the zoo. It will be the last time I have them. Brynna told me it was boring because she just had to walk around and look at animals. She told everyone else it was fun. I think I will believe her report to others.

Bridger spoke at his Dad’s retirement dinner this week as well. He did awesome. I love hearing him speak in public. He does a great job.

It was the also the father son campout this weekend. Daven, Corban, Bridger and his Dad went. I think they had fun if you call camping fun. I took the girls out to Taco Bell with another mom and her girls. Then we went to their house and painted nails. I think we had more fun but that is just because I don’t like camping! I am still debating if I can hack the annual Memorial Day camping trip to American Falls. Even Corban said today, “I don’t like that place.” Neither do I!

This next week I don’t think the kids will do much classwork. They have 2 more weeks left and I think it is mostly play. Not for me!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.