What a crazy week. We had Brynna’s preschool graduation. Brynna insisted on wearing her Dad's graduation cap even though they made their own at preschool. It is the only year I will probably have two graduates and it could happen! I am really proud of her. She is doing a really good job learning to read. She loves to be a tease, but she can be very responsible at times, too. It seems not so long ago she was the size of Gideon and I would rock her and rock her and just look at her. I do love my kids.
Kjerstin and Brynna performed in their first piano recital. Here is picture with them and my mom. They won't know until much later that they have just had the most talented teacher they may ever get! It is amazing how much they have learned in a few short months of taking piano. I AM glad not to have to remind them to practice for a few months.
We picked out a baptismal dress for Kjerstin yesterday. It is very pretty. I really like shopping with her and I am glad she likes it, too. Her birthday/baptism are coming up too quickly. Here is her biography I wrote and the picture I took. They hand it out with the programs on Sunday so all the ward can get to know the newest ward member. She has had the site for the photo picked out for months. What a girl!
"Kjerstin was born on June 5, 2002 in Orem, UT to Bridger and Cindy Critchfield. She is the 2nd of 5 children and has 3 brothers (Corban, Daven, and Gideon) and 1 sister (Brynna). She loves to perform and is constantly seeking an audience. She is a born leader and loves to organize things. She is a good friend to all her siblings, and loves playing with her cousins and friends. Kjerstin is very talented at art and loves to create things. She is a big help in the kitchen. Her favorite food is crispitos and her favorite dessert is popsicles. She is currently taking gymnastics and shows quite an aptitude for it. She thinks it is pretty neat that she gets to be baptized on her birthday. She loves to be on the trampoline, play tag, rollerblade, and play in the water (especially in the summer). She likes math and reading and will be in the third grade next year. Her teachers tell us she is always ready to help other students with their work. Her favorite thi
ng about primary is the lessons. Her favorite primary song is "Jesus Said Love Everyone."

No comments:
Post a Comment