Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The Birthday/Baptism
Well it doesn't happen very often that one gets to be baptized on their birthday, but it did for Kjerstin. It is also the rotation year for them to have a friend party and we squeezed that in as well (because who can wait AFTER their birthday for a party). We planned it and delivered invitations on Tuesday, went shopping for it on Wednesday and had the party Thursday from 5:30-10pm. She wanted to have a sleepover but not very many of her friends can have one so I talked her into a late night party. They all wore their PJ's, and we had a spa night. They made their own pizzas, and homemade root beer, and then got a foot bath, a hand massage, a new hairdo, a back massage, a facial mask, and colored a pillowcase to remember the party. We were supposed to play games but we ran out of time. We did cake, ice cream and presents. She wanted a cake of a girl in a sleeping bag. We were supposed to play Karaoke and watch a movie in their sleeping bags but it was too late and they only watched part of the movie. It was 10:45 before every girl went home. Then we got to clean up and go to bed. We had 11 girls here. I was supposed to do it alone but Bridger surprised me and came home to help. My mother-in-law came with TB and they helped watch Gideon/Daven and TB helped with facials. It was nice to have help. It was then Friday to clean my house and shop/cook for the meal on Saturday after her baptism. Did I mention I had 3 migraines this week? I will post pictures of the cake and baptism when I have them downloaded. On another note, Gideon keeps dropping in percentile for his weight so we are supplementing him with a high caloric formula now. I guess this busy lifestyle doesn't agree with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
Happy day to me!
Post a Comment