Tuesday, June 29, 2010

35

I have been preparing for a year to be 35 and it finally came. I thought I was 35 last year. It wasn't a big event but that is the way I like it. My Mom made me a yummy White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake. Bridger was able to make it home from covering a hail storm in Montana to help with with our neighborhood yard sale and celebrate my birthday. I think that was the best present of all.

My baby is growing up. He is rolling over. He is starting to pull his knees up under him. He laughs and babbles. He got his first tooth and is finally gaining some weight (thanks to formula). I didn't even know he was getting his tooth because he hasn't been fussy. He is a good baby but from the looks of things he is not wanting to stay a baby!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.