Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dance Recital DONE and Happy Early Birthday!

I think my kids are suffering from a little bit of sleep deprivation. They stay up late but still get up early and have been a little bit on the unpleasant side. Let's hope all of summer won't be like this! We got through the recital and I am SO glad it is over. They were both adorable but it is a ton of work! I will post photos later :)!
My birthday is in two weeks. We are doing a yard sale that day. So, Bridger surprised me by taking me on a date shopping to Idaho Falls with NO kids! I love dressing rooms without kids! They can be a little impatient and mischievious. Thus, I don't go shopping often, and if I have to, I make it as short and painless as possible. It was so nice to look and try on clothes and take my time and just have fun. I don't know if it was as much fun for Bridger. I guess that is one of the reasons I love him. He does things like that just for me. It makes me feel special. I love my husband! I better be sure to tell him that!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.