Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brynna


Well, we celebrated Miss Brynna’s 6th birthday today. We celebrated her 1st birthday right after we moved to Pocatello. I look at Gideon and see my Brynna, five years ago. I can’t believe how the time has gone by. She is such a special little girl. So very loving, and a tease! I remember being in the temple when I felt impressed that it was time to have another baby. She was such a good baby. So cute! Her hair stood straight up all over her head like a porcupine. She is loving kindergarten. We went to Lava Hot Springs on Friday night and she got to take a friend with her. She had her birthday dinner today with her grandparents. She has basically grown up having them right here. What a lucky little girl! I feel like I have been so busy getting it all ready and done, that I am glad it is over. Kind of like I felt six years ago when I delivered her! Ironic, isn’t it!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.