Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bridger's birthday


It was Bridger’s birthday this week. We celebrated for 3 days. I made his cake on Thursday (his real birthday) becauseI told him that he had to have cake on his b-day. It was too crazy to do much else that night (pack meeting, hockey, and ym pres meeting). The cake was from a cooking show on PBS called “America’s Test Kitchen.” They try out recipes to find the best of whatever it is that they are making and try out kitchen ware as well. I like it. I found the best chocolate chip cookie recipe on there and can’t wait to make them again. Friday we had both of our parents over for a b-day dinner and he opened his presents. Saturday we went to Harry Potter as his choice of activity to celebrate his birthday. We also had the first snowfall of the season. It is always exciting for the kids. It makes me want to curl up in front of a fire with a blanket and a book. That is how I enjoy the snow.

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.