Sunday, November 14, 2010

Golden Ticket

"I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden chance to make my way, and with a golden ticket, it's a golden day!" I didn't get to go into a chocolate factory yesterday but I did indulge in eye candy for my house. I went to Salt Lake with a friend for the day and did some shopping. I was able to get some new decor for my house and get a start on my Christmas shopping in a marathon day that would surely have caused my children to faint. I have my husband to thank for their preservation. He stayed home and gave me the credit card. I have not had a shopping day like that since I have had children and it was SO fun! Maybe the fact that I was not limited to 500 calories a day had something to do with my enjoying my day so much, too! I feel like I have much to be thankful for!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.