Monday, April 25, 2011

How Not to Deal with Stress

This last week has been one of those you see on the calendar and just dread its' approach. In my philanthropic spirit, I volunteered to co-chair the spring fundraiser at the elementary school. We are doing a jump-a-thon. Last week was the jumping days and I got to spend a good deal of time at the elementary school. I also had visiting teaching scheduled. And it so happens that a majority of the mystery shopping jobs were available last week. It was also Easter and I had family and church obligations in addition to everything else. I still feel tired and would like a secluded week long vacation where there are no children, computers, cell phones, etc. Bridger is gone for this week and there is still SO much to do. I think I have taken some of my stress out on Cadbury Mini Eggs. I also have over-reacted to otherwise mild situations at home causing my loving family to wonder where their mostly sane mother/wife has gone. Now that I'm pretty sure I hit all the wrong ways to deal with stress, I hope to do better this week and try the right ways. Inhale, (pause) exhale--and continue. But I would be willing to take applications from those willing to lend me their beach house and watch my five children!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.