Well, I didn't get a post up last week. I started it and got interrupted I don't know how many times and got discouraged at my lack of time to think for myself. Part of that is due to illnesses. It has been 2 weeks and there haven't been 2 days that have gone by without someone getting sick and then getting better and getting it again or getting something else. I am sick of sickness.
Last night, Kjerstin came and told me she had to go to the bathroom. Corban came and told me that his eyes hurt. Brynna came and told me she had a bad dream. Corban came and told me that his stomach hurt. Daven woke up to eat. Brynna came in and told me to wake her up in the morning. It was an interrupted night of sleep to say the least.
I talked about the breath of time we will have in between sports. It has already been filled! Corban has been selected for a special musical number for his singing group that will perform in May and has 1 more practice a week to go to. There is an activity at the school on Thursday night and an assignment at the temple on Saturday. I am not complaining. Mind you, we could still have basketball in addition to all of this and I love going to the temple. It is just amazing to me how busy life is.
I guess the answer to all these problems is "Come what may and love it" (from Elder Wirthlin's last conference address. Smile, laugh and enjoy the present as sick, busy and sleep deprived it may be! It is time for me to put principle into practice!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
This talk is the greatest. Ryan & I were just discussing it last week and how important it is to take life in stride. I particularly loved the story about the date and the babysitting--so funny!
Post a Comment