Bridger is right yet again. He said it would be Pete and re-Pete. Daven will have a good buddy to play with. I think the Lord likes to keep me humble by showing me I am often wrong. I think I should turn over the apron strings to Bridger. He seems to have more intuition than I do!
I am so excited for the your sweet family. We love boys at our house. Call me when you get a free moment. My life is getting a little easier adjusting to our new baby girl. I do have to admit that the 3rd is the hardest to adjust to. Although the boys are both in school all day now so my days are more free. Congrats again.
1 comment:
I am so excited for the your sweet family. We love boys at our house. Call me when you get a free moment. My life is getting a little easier adjusting to our new baby girl. I do have to admit that the 3rd is the hardest to adjust to. Although the boys are both in school all day now so my days are more free. Congrats again.
Post a Comment