Sunday, September 20, 2009
Reaction from the Ultrasound
Brynna told me she wanted a girl and told me she would just take care of Daven instead. I guess she has learned to like Daven enough to ignore the fact that he is boy. She is in a phase where she LOVES babies. She is friend's with my RS presidents granddaughter. She was over there playing this week. It just so happened she had more grandkids there as well, 3 of which are within a year of each other and have just turned 1 or will soon. She was more interested in the babies than her friend and kept telling her friend, "Emily, I have 3 babies here, I could use some help!" She loves going on RS visits where we visit people with babies. We will go to visit a sister who has had a newborn and be done and ready to go home and she begs, "Can't we go visit another baby?" Kjerstin found out and started throwing a full out tantrum stamping her feet and screaming, “I WANTED A GIRL! I WANTED A GIRL!” Hopefully she will come around, too. She was awfully excited to take the ultrasound pic to school to show her class. Corban was the only one who was really happy it was a boy. I think he will be a good little playmate for Daven. I was worried that it would be too much work as Daven is still quite a baby, but it is amazing the way he is growing up! I can't believe it. So there is the reaction from everyone else! 20 more weeks to go! Half way is a good place to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
Congratulations! I am always wrong about my guesses too! Boys are fun--though I only have one, at least I have him!
Post a Comment