My Sundays have changed in this new year. With a new meeting schedule and new callings come more meetings. I seem to have little time or energy to write when I have time. Once Sunday is gone, my writing time seems gone, too. I have to figure something out! I have had several thoughts over the last weeks, things I have read that have resonated as truth and events I have attended that have enriched me. I will paste two of those articles: http://segullah.org/daily-special/tiger-mothers-mormon-mommy-bloggers-and-happiness/
I also attended a stake relief society meeting yesterday. I really felt like some of the things said were answers to questions I have had for months. Our stake president was talking about in 3 Nephi where the people come and touch the Savior's feet and hands. He said it was such a profound experience that it blessed not only them but their children and grandchildren through the change it wrought in them. He asked if it was the physical act of touching His hands and feet that changed them. He said it was not, but the Holy Ghost bearing testimony to them. He told us that we have the same opportunity everyday to have spiritual experiences that can change our natural man little by little to make us into what God wants us to be. I liked that. It is amazing how many times reading the scriptures you can continually be taught from verses you have previously read.
Other than these uplifting things, life has been the normal busy. My Gideon is now quite proficient at walking and not yet one year old! Here is a photo of the kids in their recent activites.

No comments:
Post a Comment