Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gideon's 1st Birthday




Well, Gideon's birthday this year was just as busy for other family activities as last year's. We had to celebrate a day early. I can't believe he is already one. I was at Brynna's Valentine party on Friday and Brynna's teacher (who has a child of similar age) couldn't believe how much he is walking. Neither can I. He is a joy to our lives. His nickname is Mr. Giggles because he is such a happy baby. I look at him and I want to see him as a baby still. I remember when Corban was one, I saw how much he had grown and changed and how big he was! (I wanted him to grow up more so I could sleep through the night again.) Now, I wish (like the song) that I could save time in a bottle. He wasn't too interested in birthday cake. He made a mess of it but didn't really care for the taste. He does love oranges though! He is my first that has liked oranges at such a young age. I thought I would post a few pics.

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.