
This is Corban's cake for the Blue and Gold Banquet. This will be our last for Blue and Gold for 4 years until Daven is in cub scouts. They had to choose their favorite Dr. Seuss book and decorate a cake to match. Corban choose "The Cat in The Hat." This is the cat's hat if you can't tell. I am no cake boss but think that Corban and I did okay. They were 2 other kids who picked the same book and had similar cakes. They served green eggs and ham, and had a fish (One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish) for each boy to take home. Corban is not a pet lover and declined the gift of a fish. Brynna was sure if we did take it, it would die because don't don't have a good history with fish. It was a nice event. Here are some Dr. Seuss quotes:
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." —
Dr. Seuss"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." —
Dr. Seuss"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not." —
Dr. Seuss"If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too."
"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."
"They say I'm old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!"
No comments:
Post a Comment