Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break!

It is spring break at our house. It started by snowing this morning. Is it really spring? You never know in Idaho. Corban isn't thrilled with the way his spring break is starting because he is still fighting a cold. I am going to try to take everyone in for a family photo this week. It takes so much coordination and work to have it at a time of the day that everyone will be pleasant (not nap time), not at a time when anyone has any kind of bruise of any kind, and everyone's hair is cut and looking nice (not to mention the coordinating outfits-my girls don't like me to tell them what they are wearing, they like to decide for themselves). Then you have to get them all to smile at the same time. What a joy! We will spend the end of the week in Salt Lake with friends and family. Bridger got some time off work to come with us! We all have been vying for his time lately as he has had extra school and work responsibilities lately (when it rains, it pours!). Kjerstin was even will to go to a study group with Bridger yesterday just so she could spend some personal time with him. I also have an eye appointment this week. I tried contacts last year because I thought I looked like an old lady with my glasses. The contacts made my eyes water too much. I am hoping for some new frames this year. We will see, after all it is still glasses. Bridger said he thinks old lady glasses are good for me. He said he has kept me thus far with old lady glasses and doesn't want me to be stolen away! So no, we aren't off to Mexico for Spring Break to be kidnapped by drug traffickers but we have all they same basic components. There will be travel involved, we are kidnapping Bridger away from work, there will be pictures taken, Mexican food eaten with friends (one of my friends we will visit in SLC loves Mexican as much as I do), I will wear glasses (maybe not sunglasses but I am not being technical),and (if my kids are still sick) there will be drugs involved!

1 comment:

Teeples Family said...

Sounds like a good Spring Break. Hope you had fun!
Ours was cold and sick kids and mom too! We all will be glad when school is back in session...

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.