Sunday, April 12, 2009

General Conference

We enjoyed General Conference last week. We have a tradition of having coffee cake on during conference. My mom calls it conference cake but I call it coffee cake so my kids will know the name most people know it by. It is nice to eat something sweet while listening to the pleasing word of God. It was a good parenting reminder to me. As I am listening I can find areas in my introspection that need improvement but I don't feel reprimanded, I just feel an amazing sense of peace and love. I want my kids to feel that way when I correct them. I have a ways to go in that regard but at least I know where I want to go and I am trying to get on the right road.

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.