Sunday, April 12, 2009

Soccer

Kjerstin started soccer this week. She at first was more into the outfit than she is was into the game, but by the end of the game she was starting to be a little more aggressive. She called everyone she could think of and invited them to her game. She is a cute girl. We will have 2 practices a week and a game on Saturday. I found a Mom who is willing to carpool with me so I don’t have to bring 4 kids to practice and entertain 3 of them in the meantime. Blessings from heaven! She prayed that they would win. They didn't but I think it will be a good experience for her all the same. She got her finger stepped on by a cleat when she got knocked down once. She got up with some tears but she did great! Six more weeks of soccer and TaVaci and then our lives will be considerably less busy! I am excited for that but until then we will just enjoy the journey!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.