Monday, November 16, 2009
Being Pregnant
Well, I finally am at the dreaded (for me at least) last 3 months. I have felt like I am in enough discomfort already and know it will only get worse. It is like being sick. I have no energy. I ache all over. But I am not sick, just pregnant. My feet ache. My legs ache. My lower back aches. My upper back aches. My neck hurts, and I have almost a constant headache that Tylenol just doesn't seem to cut. I have the pains of the baby kicking and pushing. I have constant heartburn. My joints ache. My wrists and elbows hurt today for no reason in particular. It is just that getting your body ready to have the joints adjust to the mass inside it that makes all the joints hurt, too. I get winded going up the stairs. It is just no fun. Friday I was supposed to bottle salsa with some tomatoes we have that need using. I just couldn't do it and spent most of the day laying around with my feet up. What a louse! I think the Lord makes us so uncomfortable that we will be willing to go through anything to be done with it. I should be grateful because I just had a short reprieve where I actually felt okay during the second trimester (which I usually don't). I hate complaining but I just had to hopefully get it out of my system!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
1 comment:
Oh Cindy, I am so soory. I too hate being pregnant. Just remember that in 3 months you will be holding your beautiful healthy baby. That seems to make it all worth it. Hopefully the busy holiday season will help make the time go by faster. I am thinking of you. Love, Melissa
Post a Comment