Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My parents

It was my parents homecoming report from their mission this week. I cried as I listened. I think part of it may be pregnancy but another part is just in awe of the parents that I have been blessed with in this life. They were on their second mission in Finland-this time a temple mission. They both talked about how they strived every day to keep the spirit with them so they could have it to go work in the temple. My Mom said that little things would happen that normally would have frustrated/angered her, but she just chose not to so she could keep the spirit with her. I watched her this weekend with all the chaos at her house and things not going maybe the way she planned, and she never got frustrated. I wondered how she could manage so well. I probably would have been frustrated. I think she has just trained herself to pay attention to the important stuff so she can keep the spirit with her. Oh, I have so much still to learn from them!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.