Sunday, November 29, 2009
Black Friday
Well, I have never been a black Friday shopper, but when I saw some of the sales that they had, I thought of all the other things I could get people if I saved some money on the items they wanted already. SO, I talked my wonderful husband into going out in the craziness with me. Kind of. My older kids were spending the night at Grandma's. We were going to drop Daven off at 4:30am but he had been up with a fever most of the night and I couldn't see waking him up. SO, my wonderful husband went by himself into the craziness of it all by himself while I stayed home with Daven and rested. I felt so guilty! He saved tons of money for us. He told me he went into Walmart and went out because it was so crazy. I don't blame him. So I have never been a black Friday shopper and I guess I still am not! I have a great husband, though! I think I got a great deal on him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment