Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Church Job

Well they called me to be the marriage and family relations teacher. I remember when I was in a meeting where they were asking for suggestions on who they should call. Our last teacher was an institute teacher and a marriage and family therapist. I just thought at the time, "That will be a hard calling to fill!" I don't feel qualified. We did interviews with the kids last Sunday. Bridger asked each one of them one of the things they thought our family did well with and where they thought we could improve. When he asked Brynna what she thought we did well, she said, "Nothing." Certainly they don't want her mother teaching anything! I have been praying that I will be a good mother. That is the only reason I think they were inspired to call me, because I have a lot to learn. I just hope I not too thick headed and can get the lessons I teach into my brain and into my life!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.