Thursday, January 28, 2010
In Limbo
Why is it that everything in my life (in my mind) is connected to when my due date is. It is February 8. February 6th is not February 6th but 2 days before my due date. Bridger wanted to have a "Souper bowl" Party on the 6th where people bring their favorite soup and we play games. I told him I don't know what I will be doing. I can't really plan anything in my life at this point because I don't know when this child is going to come. If I could, it would make the waiting go faster because I would have something to do besides wait. I really envy people who deliver early and people who have scheduled C-sections or inductions. I know there are usually undesirable extenuating circumstances that make such conditions necessary, but it sounds SO tempting right now! I am too much of a planner to feel in limbo like this. There is really nothing I can do but make the best out of it. My visiting teacher, who has a 6 month old and was in this same condition 6 months ago, reminded me that the baby is fed and happy and I should try to enjoy it. So much easier said than done at this point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
2 comments:
Oh Cindy, I feel your Pain. But even if you have a scheduled C-Section it doesnt mean that is when the baby is going to come. We learned that with Kaylynn. Good luck the next few weeks. Melissa
Cindy-I have been thinking about you . Hopefully the baby comes soon. I remember working out like crazy--thinking Keira would come "any day now..." and now she is 15 months old today! They grow too fast; those months of waiting will soon be over!
Post a Comment