
Sunday we blessed Gideon. Daven threw up Saturday night and I woke up Sunday morning with a migraine. It is never dull having five children. Gideon will be our last child. It is a little hard to believe we did this for the first time 10 years ago and have now done it five times. It is always interesting for me to hear their blessing because it is a peek of what their life may be like. I am amazed at the spiritual strength I perceive that these children have who have been born into such a wicked world. The Lord really does send his choice spirits in this dispensation of the fullness of times. It places more responsibility on me, too, to teach my children who they really are and to help them develop the testimonies to be able to withstand the temptations and trials they may face. In many ways I feel inferior to the task, but with any calling, whom the Lord calls, he qualifies. With that faith, I will go forward for the next 10 years and beyond!

No comments:
Post a Comment